Connect Talkbase to your Slack community to sync community members and community activity.
You can connect Talkbase to your Slack community to better manage your community operations, allowing you to synchronize data across platforms.
To view help articles for the other integrations, visit the Integration articles:
- Slack integration
- Discord integration
- Circle integration
- HubSpot integration
- Mailchimp integration
- GitHub integration
To setup your Slack integration:
- Under the "Workspace" section in the navigation panel, click on "Settings" and then click on "Integrations".
The Talkbase:Slack integration allows you to:
- Automatically sync members.
- Send invitations to new members.
- Track member activity.
- Receive notifications.
To set up the integration with a Slack workspace, you must be an admin for the workspace or get approval from the workspace admin.
- Click on Connect Slack workspace. Make sure you are signed in.
Select a workspace you want to connect. You'll be prompted to a new page to grant Talkbase permission to access the Slack workspace. Click Allow.
- After successful installation:
- Toggle whether you want to automatically sync new Slack members
- Click the sync button to manually sync all existing members.