Track your event performance and stats with Talbase's Event Insights.
With Talkbase, you can easily track your event performance through event insights.
To access event insights, simply click on Events from the navigation panel and then select "Insights".
Here are a few definitions of the metrics shown for Events Insights:
- Events total - The total number of published events, including past and future events.
- Registrations - The number of registrations for published events.
- Attendance - The percent of checkins (checkins / registrations) and net number of checked-in attendees for events where checkins were done.
- Audience - The number of unique registrations for published events.
- New leads - New leads added to your Talkbase CRM through event registrations.
Each component also shows the comparison number from the last date range.
☝️ Tip: You can change the date range for what metrics show by clicking on the "Date range" in the upper right corner and selecting what range you need.
Most popular events
In this table view, you can see the most popular events within the date range specified at the top of the page.
From this view, you can see what Series the event was in (if you added it to a Series), the type of event (virtual, in-person, or hybrid), the number of registrations, and the number of attendees.
Most registrations and collaborations
In these views, you can see the community members who have attended and spoken the most at your events.
Note: These two components are currently independent of the designated date range for the Event Insights page and by default only show the "all-time" numbers.
👋 If you need additional support, be sure to check out the Talkbase Friends Community where you can connect with fellow peers for help. Or, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.