Though you can manage multiple communities in a single Talkbase workspace by simply setting up multiple integrations, you can also easily create a new workspace to manage another community.
To create a new workspace:
- In the upper left of your screen, you should see the name of the workspace you are currently in.
- Click on the "Create New Workspace" option.
- Enter a name and URL for your new workspace.
- The URL will be: https://talkbase.io/w/newworkspace
- If no URL is entered, one is automatically generated.
- Click Create.
You will then have the ability to start setting up your new workspace!
👋 If you need additional support, be sure to check out the Talkbase Friends Community where you can connect with fellow peers for help. Or, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.